Go to Top

Single Handle Chrome LED Kitchen Faucets

Single Handle Chrome LED Kitchen Faucets

Faucets and it's accessories

We will reply within 24 hours as soon as we receive your inquiry.

Product Description

LED Kitchen Faucets manufacturer in China

    Faucet Type     Led Kitchen  Faucet
    Material     Solid Brass
    Finish     Chrome
    Number of Handles     Single Handle
    Installation     Deck Mounted
    Spout Type     Led Spout
    Total Height of Faucet     21-2/3″
    Spout Height     9-2/5″
    Spout Reach     9-1/3″
    Pull Out Hose Length     27-1/2″
    Shipping Wight     2.8KG

Features:

Single Handle Chrome LED Kitchen Faucet.
●LED aspect works under water pressure and no need for extra batteries
●Temperature sensitive : 0-30C = Blue; 30-40C = Green; 41-50C = Red; 50-100C = flashing Red
●Drip-free operation ceramic cartridge
●Single Handle ,Single-hole, deck mounted installation
●Water pressure tested for industry standard
●Standard size 1/2 “plumbing inlet connections
●With two 50CM flexible hoses,all mounting hardware are included

-T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
-L/C: irrevocable or L/C at sight